Artisan & Post Solid Wood
MADE IN THE USA
- For 100 years, our company has worked to preserve American craftsmanship. Built by 500 skilled craftsmen in our Galax, Virginia factory, our furniture is constructed from Solid Maple, Solid Cherry, or Solid Oak to ensure the highest level of quality.
- We replace every tree used to make our furniture through a unique and innovative program developed with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a leader in the "Buy Local" movement. Over 99 percent of our lumber comes from within 500 miles of our factories—80 percent from within 200 miles—reducing the carbon footprint associated with the transport of primary raw material.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council and is committed to a program of continuous improvement of our systems, striving to be an industry leader in producing environmentally responsible bedroom furniture.
BUILT TO LAST
- Our products are the perfect blend of function and fashion and incorporate high-value, high-quality details including:
- ENGLISH DOVETAIL DRAWER CONSTRUCTION
- SMOOTH-RUNNING, DUAL BALL-BEARING DRAWER GUIDES
- MORTISE AND TENON CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND STABILITY
- PISTON-ACTIVATED WHISPER SOFT SELF-CLOSE DRAWERS BACKED BY A LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ULTRA SMOOTH ACRYLIC FINISH ON INTERIOR DRAWERS' SIDES AND BOTTOMS