MADE IN USA
- Vaughan-Bassett branded furniture consists of wood solids and wood veneers grown and harvested near our plants in the Southeast. Pine, oak, maple, cherry, ash, poplar, birch, and beech are the primary species used in Vaughan-Bassett's bedroom collections.
- We replace every tree used to make our products. Through our "One for One" program, Vaughan-Bassett has contributed 1.5 million tree seedlings in 2007 to the Virginia Department of Forestry.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a leader in the "Buy Local" movement. Over 99 percent of our lumber comes from within 500 miles of our factories—80 percent from within 200 miles—reducing the carbon footprint associated with the transport of primary raw material.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council and is committed to a program of continuous improvement of our systems, striving to be an industry leader in producing environmentally responsible bedroom furniture.
BUILT TO LAST
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- French Dovetail Drawer Construction