MADE IN USA
- We replace every tree used to make our furniture through a unique and innovative program developed with the Virginia Department of Forestry.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a leader in the "Buy Local" movement. Over 99 percent of our lumber comes from within 500 miles of our factories—80 percent from within 200 miles—reducing the carbon footprint associated with the transport of primary raw material.
- Vaughan-Bassett is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council and is committed to a program of continuous improvement of our systems—striving to be an industry leader in producing environmentally responsible bedroom furniture.
BUILT TO LAST
- CRAFTED IN SOLID AMERICAN MAPLE, OAK, AND BIRCH
- SMOOTH-RUNNING, DUAL BALL-BEARING DRAWER GUIDES
- DOVETAIL DRAWER CONSTRUCTION
- PISTON-ACTIVATED WHISPER SOFT CLOSE DRAWERS BACKED WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ULTRA SMOOTH ACRYLIC FINISH ON INTERIOR DRAWERS' SIDES AND BOTTOMS
- MORTISE AND TENON CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND STABILITY